BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – ORLANDO, FL
3D perception seeks a highly motivated, junior-level Business Development Associate to help grow North American business.
Identifies and helps develop strategic relationships with potential customers and partners.
Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customer accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
Potential program evaluation and proposal writing for technically complicated programs, as an individual or as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, finance, marketing, or technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. A writing sample must be provided.
- A high level of proficiency with standard MS Office tools.
- Availability and flexibility to travel domestically.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- 1-3 years of relevant Business Development experience.
- Familiarity with industry procurement processes, and government/defense contracting vehicles.
- High-tech sales experience.
- Experience in writing large proposals.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Resume Submission”