The MegaWall Series marks a new approach to system architecture. Designed for flexibility, ease of use and reliability, this real-time hardware image processor and controller
offers a unique set of features never before available in a single unit.
Fully configurable and capable of processing resolutions all the way up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600).
The MegaWall Series offers full configuration of the DVI-I outputs, DVI-I inputs and composite video inputs with different resolution alternatives.
And it includes CanvasControlTM, an intuitive and powerful graphic user interface (GUI) with efficient and user-friendly features, allowing output windows to be arranged across a visual display in any manner. Users can load layout presets, create their own, or freely place windows in real time.
- Real-time hardware
- Powered by 3DP’s patented Digital Geometry Processor
- 42 bit color processing (14 bit pr channel)
- Fully configurable
- Overlap generator
- Advanced image warping and blending for curved screens
- Hot-swappable power supplies & I/O boards
- Advanced scaling
- Hotspot compensation
- Black level enhancement
- Intuitive GUI including:
- Interactive positioning of windows
- Crop and zoom
- Up to 250 presets
- Drag and drop functionality